Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year in Nairobi

Happy New Year! 

Sabri, Asif and I took a road trip from Arusha to Nairobi on Sunday in order to spend New Years here. 

The road trip was pretty uneventful, but the scenery was beautiful! 

We arrived in Nairobi at 8 ish and went for poussin chicken at a place called Stavros. It was the most spicy I have ever had in my life. I was tearing up but I couldn't stop it! It was sooo good! 

But then on Monday we just did some errands and went to an Indian restaurant for lunch called Ashiana. 
There is a lassi. 
That's called Thali and I couldn't even finish it. 
And my favorite Indian dessert! Gulab Jamun!! 

So then on New Year's Eve, Sabri and I just relaxed all day. 

We went to a restaurant called Sevens for dinner and dancing with a huge group. 
There's us at the restaurant. 

We had steak, calamari and a delicious brownie!

Over all it was a great night! The DJ got better as the night went on so I went and danced quite a bit! 




1 comment:

  1. What fun you must have had!…dancing for New Years is the perfect way to bring in 2014!! You and Sabri are both INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!! It really should be against the law!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete