Friday, July 19, 2013

The Planning Begins...Er, Continues...

So this past Monday I went to the Travel Clinic. And learned just how dangerous and life threatening traveling can be. The lady at the clinic, who was very nice, told me just about every way I could get a disease and die. I also recieved a stack of papers on all the vaccinations I will be getting (five to be exact) and a packet that gives an overlook on every country I plan to visit.
If there is anything I learned from these packets, it's that misquitoes are evil. Almost every disease or virus that is mentioned in the packets are connected to misquitoes. And I learned there are different types of misquitoes! Some only bite at night, some are only in certain areas of the world, and some are immune to the bug spray I was recommended.
I think my biggest challenge this year is going to be those freaking misquitoes...


No comments:

Post a Comment