Thursday, July 18, 2013

Why?

I suppose you're wondering why I'm doing a blog. Before I answer "why" I am going to start off by explaining what exactly I am doing. 
This past May I graduated from high school and this past March I was accepted to the University of Denver. Last year, my parents approached me with an offer. Get accepted to university and you can take a year off to travel. With a budget (of course). And, like any reasonable person would do, I gladly accepted. 
Since then, I have been planning and prepping for my departure. Which is why I decided to start a blog. This blog will not only document every where I go but also show the planning and prepping I have done with my parents. It will also be a way for everyone back home to stay in touch and see what I'm doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment