Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hold On, I'm Going Home

If you didn't notice, that title is a Drake reference. This is the lunch I am having at the Houston Airport. French Onion soup, the best cure for nerves. 
We (my dad and I) have about, 6 and a half hours until our flight to Turkey leaves. And 1 and a half hours until the check in opens up for Turkish Airlines. I haven't been feeling the best. And I've already puked twice. That might be tmi, but its the reality of me and traveling. Planes and I don't get along very well. And I've got a 14 hour flight ahead of me. So that should be interesting. The restaurant I am sitting in closes in 15 minutes. Dad said that this is the epitome of traveling. Getting used to hanging out in airports. Ha, the waiter gave us a discount, thinking that we were pilots...but my dad gave it back being the good person he is. Ahhh, the restaurant is closing...gotta go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment