Monday, August 26, 2013

The Last Night

Today is my last night in America. Or rather North America. I spent most of the day saying goodbye's to the most important people in my life. The friends who are still in Austin and my family. I had some tears, but it wasn't a depressing farewell. I know that all these people care about me as much as I care about them and I am positive that I will see them again. The hugs, the tears, the laughter was just genuine and real emotion. It showed me that people are good and they do want what is best for each other. I'm not going to lie, leaving is and will be hard. Especially because I will be gone for such a long time. But that will just make the return all the more sweet. I love each and everyone of y'all. And I'll catch ya on da flip side mutha-f-ah! 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment