Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Final Days

I've got five days before my father and I head for Nairobi. In these next couple of days I'll be spending my time organizing and packing. The past few days have been really stressful. I found out that in order to get a visa for India, the processing takes 20-25 days in the least. I don't have 20-25 days before I leave, so the only solution is to try and obtain a visa when I am in Africa. Not sure how it is going to work, but I'm not too worried. The great thing about this trip is that I have flexibility. I am a solo traveler and one of the major advantages of traveling solo is that I can change my mind or schedule without worrying about effecting someone else. If India doesn't pan out, there are plenty of other places I want to visit on this trip that I could go to instead. I haven't planned on visiting any where in South America, so that could be an option. Regardless of the stress, I am ready to leave. I'm excited to see the world and see where life takes me.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh kash, I'm so excited to you!' And proud of you of course:) I went to India in July and getting a visa was a pain. Hopefully you do get your visa. Honestly, I'd say no worries bc there are sooo many options around and within south easy/ South Africa. And u know dat;)it's so awesome u have so many flexibility too!! That's where the true adventures come in

    ReplyDelete