Friday, October 4, 2013

Fancy A Fix Friday

Today. I wore a dress to school. It only occurred because Halima insisted on seeing me in a dress. I don't wear dresses in general let alone to school. And as soon as I got there all the students came up to me complimenting me which just made it even more awkward for me. But before I had even gotten to school I saw Arnold and his friend Geoffrey standing down the street from the school. So I waved and just thought to myself that they got sent home for unpaid fees. But when I asked Dorcas what happened, I got a totally different response. Apparently, Arnold and Geoffrey got caught smoking pot in the bathroom right beside the teachers room. The teachers bathroom and room are right beside the students bathroom. And some teacher over heard (through the vents) a weird sound and smelled the pot (because pot has a very strong smell) and when he went into the bathroom Arnold and Geoffrey dropped their joints into the toilet. But the toilets don't flush...so the teacher got the joints and found a lighter. Both these guys are form 4s just two weeks away from graduating. They will only be allowed back onto campus for exams. And that is it. But they are basically screwed now. Poor Vincent was all alone today. And he told me he was just laughing at them for being so stupid. So today the wolf pack was just a one man wolf pack. Here are some pictures of me and Halima. 
She kept trying to do all these poses with me and I couldn't stop laughing!
She was getting mad at me because I was moving and wouldn't stay still. That is a picture of us arguing. But it was all good fun. We eventually just stopped because we were laughing so much! And now, I'm just chilling in the cafe as per usual!
And I'm going to a religious class with my friend Asma today at khane. I've never been to one before so it should be cool! 


1 comment:

  1. Even when you are uncontrollably laughing your head off, you can make that red dress SING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete